1. to establish rules that govern the collection, use and disclosure of personal information by private sector organizations; and
2. to acknowledge the validity and legality of electronic documents
For more information regarding this legislation, please visit the official Web site of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada at http://www.privcom.gc.ca.
We recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our Website. This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and our customers' needs.
What Information Do We Collect? When you visit this Website you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Website.
1. Registration Information. When you register for any of our products, services or newsletters you will provide us information about yourself.
2. Email Information. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
3. Website Use Information. Similar to other commercial Websites, our Website utilizes a standard technology called "cookies" and web server log files to collect information about how our Website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include, but may not be limited to, the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, and the Websites visited just before and just after our Website.
Use of Information
We use personal information for purposes of assessing the creditworthiness of the loans requested, processing your payment, monitoring the use of the service, marketing and promotional efforts, improving our content and service offerings, and customizing our site's content, layout, services and for other lawful purposes. Furthermore, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis. Personally identifiable information or business information will not be shared with parties except as required by law.
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers.
Sharing and Selling Information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the personal or financial information that you choose to provide us (such as personal details or bank information) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested. We may use statistical and email information for making lending decisions and servicing our relationship with you, for the purposes of fraud prevention and debt collection, to understand your financial needs, to conduct our business and to provide you with better customer service and products from both PaydayKing and those of selected third parties, to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing of the Website and for statistical analysis.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing us to Service@PaydayKing.ca
Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, or for the protection of our legal rights. We may also disclose account information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms of Service or to protect the safety of our users and the general public.
Websites Linked to Our Website
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Websites linked to or from our Website or the information or content contained therein. If you are linked to another Website, please read over those rules and policies before proceeding.
Please email us to Service@PaydayKing.ca if you wish to Opt-Out of any email messages and you will be removed in a reasonable period of time.
Our Policy Regarding Minors
We do not target our services or the contents of this Website to individuals under the age of 18.
Acquisition or Changes in Ownership
In the event that the Website (or a substantial portion of its assets) is acquired, your information would be considered part of those assets, and may be part of those assets that are transferred.